SUBSCRIBE & SAVE
1. WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS OF ÉVOLIS?
2. WHAT IS FGF5?
FGF5 is a naturally occurring protein produced in the scalp. Its sole function is to regulate the hair growth cycle by taking hair that is actively growing into the transitional stage, stopping hair growth. Following transition, the hair will rest and then fall out. In 2014 a breakthrough study by scientists at Columbia University in New York confirmed FGF5 as crucial to limiting human hair growth, and showed that in the absence of FGF5 people grew excessively long hair. The excess hair fall seen in hair loss is the result of a shortened growth phase. évolis® inhibits FGF5, so extends the period of active growth and prevents excessive hair fall. Read more here
3. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I STOP USING IF YOU DECIDE TO STOP USING ÉVOLIS?
4. WHERE CAN I BUY ÉVOLIS?
5. I DON’T SUFFER FROM HAIR LOSS BUT I WANT LONGER HAIR. WILL ÉVOLIS HELP?
6. HOW LONG DO I NEED TO USE THE PRODUCTS BEFORE I NOTICE RESULTS?
Less hair fall in the first 30 days of use
Short fine hairs visible in thinning areas in 30-60 days of use
Change in hair texture to smoother and more manageable in 60-90 days of use
Increased density in 90-120 days of use
Fine, downy hair texture change to stronger, thicker hair texture in 120+ days of use
It is recommended that continued use of évolis is needed to maintain the results.
7. IF I STOP USING ÉVOLIS WILL I EXPERIENCE EXCESSIVE HAIR FALL?
8. WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF ÉVOLIS?
9. CAN I USE IT IF I HAVE ECZEMA, PSORIASIS OR ANY SKIN CONDITION?
10. HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO USE ÉVOLIS?
11. WHAT TYPES OF HAIR LOSS WILL ÉVOLIS HELP?
All types of hair loss are due to a disturbance in the normal hair growth cycle. Hair usually grows in 3 main stages, a period of active growth which lasts between 2-7 years, followed by a period of transition when the hair stops growing but remains in the follicle which lasts around 2 weeks, followed by a period of rest when the follicle is dormant. After dormancy, the follicle regenerates and the cycle begins again when hair starts to grow actively. When the hair growth cycle is disturbed, less hair is in active growth stage and more hair falls out, creating thinner hair; hair also stays dormant for longer. FGF5 is a naturally occurring protein made in the scalp which pushes hair from the active growth stage into transition. évolis inhibits FGF5, so hair stays actively growing for longer. évolis will help all types of hair loss where the hair growth cycle has been disrupted.
This will include:
- Hair loss due to hormonal activity, menopause, childbirth
- Hair loss due to chemotherapy
- Hair loss due to illness, fever
- Hair loss due to stress and lifestyle
- Androgenic Alopecia or Male Pattern Baldness
- Telogen Effluvium
- Anagen Effluvium
12. HOW ABOUT ALOPECIA AREATA, TOTALIS AND UNIVERSALIS?
13. IS ÉVOLIS TONIC NATURAL AND ANIMAL CRUELTY-FREE?
1. WHY SUBSCRIBE?
1- Best results are only achieved with regular use of évolis®
2- With a subscription you will receive your products at regular intervals, ideally to coincide with your usage pattern, and just before you run out of your previous order
3- évolis® arriving to a schedule means you’ll have a regular reminder to keep using your évolis® as directed. No excuses!
4- You save money!
2. HOW DOES IT WORK?
3. HOW DO I PAY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION?
4. HOW DO I MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
Log-in to MY ACCOUNT with your log-in details and manage your subscription. It is very easy for you to make edits to your subscription plan including keeping it on hold while you travel, freezing it for an indefinite time or even cancelling it.
Should you face any difficulty in managing your subscription, please CONTACT US and one of our hair experts will be in touch with you.
THINGS TO NOTE
1. Subscription orders can only be shipped to customers within the USA.
2. AfterPay is not available on subscription orders.
3. Discount codes can not be applied to subscription orders
BECOME AN ÉVOLIS® VIP
Sign-up to become a member of the évolis® VIP Club to get offers, perks and exclusives created just for you.
HOW TO EARN POINTS?
|Action Taken||Points Earned||Remarks|
|Spend $1||1 point|
|Complete your profile||20 points|
|Tell us your birthday||100 points||Eligible after 1 month of joining. Points will be credited to your account on your birthday|
|Like our Facebook page||50 points|
|Follow us on Instagram||50 points|
|Refer a friend||100 points||Points will be credited to your account after your friend makes a purchase. Your friend gets 10% off their first purchase|
|Review a product||25 points||Limit: 1 product review per month. Minimum 40 characters per review. Eligible after 1 month of joining.|
|Share our website link via your Facebook post||10 points|
|Follow us on Twitter||10 points|
POINTS EARNED & VIP REWARDS
|POINTS EARNED||YOUR ÉVOLIS®️ VIP REWARDS|
HOW TO EARN POINTS?
- Step 1: Click on the red évolis® VIP tab on the website
- Step 2: It will take you to the VIP window
- Step 3: Click on the Rewards tab
- Step 4: Click the redeem button on the unlocked rewards
- Step 5: This should reveal the unique code
- Step 6: Use this code at check-out to redeem your reward
Note: (1) Validity of points earned will be for a period of 12 months from date of point earned (2) Rewards can not be redeemed against subscription orders or on sale or promotion products.